Sunday, May 6, 2012

Posted by Elie gh On 4:26 PM
Miss-Conceptions 


         Everyone of us has found himself/herself  at one time of their lives missing someone dearly. At that precise point, we seem to forget everything and everyone around us to concentrate on  that precise person that stole our heart.

        This blog post is not just about missing your soul mate, or if you're having a long distance relationship but it can apply to a loved friend, family member or even if you have lost someone dear to you.

      I had such a intense experience not long ago, and since I express  my emotions through my writings  I composed a small poem or long quote, I'm not sure what to call it exactly. You be the judge:

I yearn for your touch, like the desert rose craves for that single droplet of rain on the hottest day of August .

There will come a day when I won’t see your face and smile… the day I become blind

There will come a day when I won’t hear every whispered word…. The day I become deaf

There will come a day when I won’t be able to tell you how much I love you… the day I become mute.

There will come a day when I won’t miss your touch, and I won’t embrace you in my arms… the day I become a free spirit and won’t belong to this earth anymore.


       Furthermore, as they often said it and we all heard it: time will heal everything and you will forget. However, we don't really forgot we just learn how to survive without that special person in our lives. Particularly it it has ended soon and you feel they have slipped through your fingers like the sands of time.

         Therefore, make sure you listen to your heart before telling them goodbye and live everyday as if it is the last time you'll see each others. 

          In the end, all I can say is that whenever I'm sad because I miss you, I just remind myself how lucky I am to have someone so special to miss.

 2 quotes that sums up everything: 

Missing someone gets easier everyday because even though you are one day further from the last time you saw them, you are one day closer to the next time you will.

There is no long distance about love, it always finds a way to bring hearts together no matter how many miles there are between them.











0 comments:

Post a Comment