Saturday, June 30, 2012

Posted by Elie gh On 2:12 AM


 Learn to live half a life


           A broken heart is like broken glass, it may be melted back to try and shape it but it will never be the same.  You will know even if the cracks are hidden that beneath the smooth surface are shattered pieces.
          This fragile glass will be easily shattered again by the slightest shock, same goes for the heart since some wounds will never heal. The most optimistic solution would be to heal leaving a scar, but then again isn’t a scar just a superficial wound that  is almost healed and a constant reminder for the rest of our lives that will taunt us day and night.
       Forgive but never forget, some words and actions are too hard to forget they will forever remain engraved in your memory. The good and the bad alike, unfortunately the sad always submerge in some way as if to punish you one more time for a silly slip that you unwillingly made.
        Never forget because you always have to be one step ahead of the game in order not to get hurt, preventive actions are much better than corrective actions, for the simplest reason the damage would have to take place for you to make a corrective action whereas for a preventive action you immune yourself and be prepared for the worst.
         We learned in physics from an early age that for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction, why should be different when it comes to life? Your reaction only depends on the other person, depending on what they do or overdo you have to decide whether to treat them the same or take the high road and try to be better.


      I'm sorry if I lack words and never said I love you, I just thought I had proven myself countless times as an ultimate proof, putting your happiness before mine. Sorry for being there every single step of the way, sorry for shedding tears, sorry spending sleepless nights and finally sorry for  being sorry.

          For me I have always tried to avoid fights, to be the “better person “ as they say and try to understand the other person’s reaction. However, for the first time in my life I find myself flabbergasted because from a simple shake an avalanche took place.
        Doubt is a smooth killer, slowly creeping till it hits you unsuspectingly and takes you off guard. If you have proven yourself over and over that small shard of doubt takes you back and turn you into a worthless zombie.
       All you have done seems to go to vein, as if you are unworthy: how the mighty have fallen. But fallen out of what? Fallen out of grace, out of love or out of trust?
     You and only you can take the next step, "never give up so easily" have always been my motto in life and I’ll keep fighting for what I believe in and whom I love.  Till that shattered heart explodes into tiny million pieces and becomes nothing more than dust, carelessly wandering the infinite cosmos.

0 comments:

Post a Comment