Sunday, November 4, 2012

Posted by Elie gh On 7:52 PM


Crossroads


            Let us consider our life as a road, our birth marks the beginning and the first step and our death will mark the end of the journey and the final resting place.

The way we decide to live our life is ours to choose: what turn to take, how fast to walk through it and where to go from every crossroad.
I understand it is customary to contemplate on the unfolded year on New Year and to decide your new resolutions. However, for me this month marks a special date and it has become a milestone and my reference.

Therefore, I decided to start the process earlier this year and not wait till New Year: when I look back on the year that passed, I am mostly grateful for everything that has happened.

Over all it was an eventful year, marking my return to my home country after a 2 years hiatus, continuing my Masters degree in France, meeting that special someone, getting a  great job opportunity and a new car to state a few.

Of course, I had my ups and downs, it wasn't all rainbows and sunshine but I made it through thanks to the great support of my friends and family.

Everybody can be proud of at least one thing he has done this previous year even the smallest accomplishment should be celebrated. Each can only do as much as they can, but never wait till it’s too late.
Every day is a new slate for you to make of it what you want. Breaks are rare in life, so when you recognize one, seize it immediately before it’s too late.  

Seasons change and so must do we , also we are reborn daily, therefore think about the potential.
When you’re at a crossroad, choose your path wisely but never regret it if you feel you failed, because a fall can be a blessing in disguise. Asking " the what if?" question will not help you because you cannot go back in time and redo it.

Finally, what you can do is accept your decision and try to make it work to your advantage.
All roads will lead to your destiny, some slower, some faster, some easier and some harder but you will get there !




0 comments:

Post a Comment