Thursday, April 12, 2012

Posted by Elie gh On 1:06 PM
Music –Language of the soul part 2
 
          This post is dedicated to a close friend who underwent a bad breakup, but it's also meant for every soul who is having doubt about their relationship or going through a rough patch.
You're not alone and this post is my second take at a somewhat lyrical expression of feelings.

I  made you an essential part in m life, while for you I remained an option

I spend my time thinking everything over, and proceeding with caution

Instead of living the moment, I had to be a step ahead

So I won’t get hurt, 

When I remember every word you said

I feel burnt for ever believing you

All I gave you was love and all I asked for in return was respect

I loved you and you loved me

But somewhere along the road, love turned bitter

You cared but never showed it

You loved but never proved it

I learned to trust that voice inside my head 



 
        When you are in a relationship trust your first instincts. If you feel there something is wrong the odds are you’re right. He tried to stick till the end because he loved her...He truly did, and she in her own way loved him too. 

    However, in his deepest heart he knew if it would last a year or three or twenty. There will come a day when he won’t be enough  and you’ll move on. This prevented him from actually living the moment and enjoying his life. Similar to a prisoner just waiting for the death sentence, but actually in that split second when you learn it’s over it’s a rush of mixed emotion but at least you will be relieved.

    He told her many times over and she knew exactly what bothered him , the only thing that was missing the only thing he yearned for was respect not love. When you love your partner and you don’t respect them there will always be a missing puzzle piece.

0 comments:

Post a Comment