Friday, December 28, 2012

Posted by Elie gh On 10:20 PM




Happy holidays


        Season’s greetings to all my readers: whether it is Christmas, Hanukah or Kwanzaa.  Happy holidays to all, it is the time of year to be grateful for what we have.

To each the holidays have a different meaning and festive traditions, but I would like to think that we can all agree on the basics.

Personally, I enjoy unwrapping gifts as much as the next guy but moving on; Christmas is not just about gifts and stuffing ourselves with food. It is much more: when you put other people’s need before yours that is Christmas. When you help the needy, put thoughts into your gifts and make somebody smile, that’s Christmas.

It is the time of year to be unselfish, and gather with family and friends, especially the ones you haven’t seen for a while.

On the other hand, New Year marks a new beginning, a new chance and a blank page to fill it with new experiences.  At the beginning of 2012, my blog was launched and this January will mark the one year anniversary.

From 3 views for the first day, I have reached 3000 this month and the list of readers is still growing. Therefore, seize the chance to follow your dreams, and to take a risk or maybe a new project, there is no failure just experiences.

We don’t have to wait for New Year to start making our resolutions, every day is a new chance. However, ending a year is like ending a chapter: we are motivated to start a new one and eager to see what will unfold. So naturally, we are more likely to commit after New Year when we contemplate about all past events.

In the end, this will be my last post for this year, I hope all my readers have enjoyed my posts and I would like to thank you for being loyal throughout this year and keeping me motivated to write.  




0 comments:

Post a Comment