Monday, January 16, 2012

Posted by Elie gh On 9:15 PM

Music is a universal language; I believe it’s the language of the soul for every song can relate to our mood, it can teleport us to a parallel universe where our imagination can run wild.
Close your eyes, and let a new world be born. Your mind is an empty canvas and the music is the color that will unfold a great masterpiece.
This is my first song-ish attempt, if you ever had a bad relationship or lost someone you love. This writing will relate to you. Have you ever been in a poisonous relationship, where you knew the person your with is just poising your life but still stuck to the end for some reason!
You may consider it a song, a poem, writing… Label it whatever you want to label it for me it’s the expression of my emotions.
Venom

Now we go our separate ways
It was decision time and each chose his separate path
I still remember the happy days
Before you unleashed your wrath
When you said you’re here to stay
Now I see how easy you go about life
Leaving nothing but betray
I know it didn’t take you twice
To toss me aside and stab me with a knife
But the phoenix shall rise from his ash
Even form the harshest soil, a single seed will grow and blossom
I won’t surrender to the clash
I was depending on your poison to live
Not anymore it’s time to suck the venom out of my life
Picking up the pieces of my broken life without you
I shall stand tall, no regrets
A broken heart can be mended back
Time will heal.

Hopefully my later attempts will be more in tune and lyrically correct. 
The passion is here just have to make it.

0 comments:

Post a Comment