Thursday, February 16, 2012

Posted by Elie gh On 11:32 PM

It ended before it has even started

The heart wants what the hearts wants; all I know is I want you, no I need you.

How far would you go for a second chance?

       I wish you all the happiness from the bottom of my heart, but I don’t want “someone like you”  I just want you.

       I don’t have the right to hold you back, but seeing you, remembering you makes me blissful and warm. When I remember you I only see the good and happy memories, everything seems to fade away. 

      I messed up; it wasn’t much about you as it was about me figuring some things out. Timing, yes it’s all about the timing; I know from the deepest of my heart that if not today, one day we will be together.

     There is no such thing as just an encounter, coincidences happen for a reason in life: you entered my life like a ray of sunshine and awakened a frozen heart. 

     I had the most beautiful dream but a farfetched one for now; just want to kiss you, love you, hold your hand and wake up to see your face and smile in the morning next to me.

    Never was I a “relationship guy”, never did I want something serious but you changed that: I envision us living together, traveling and living abroad just the two of us, our little escape.

    There is a strong chemistry between us, the clash of the titans. Just our presence together, sends a jolt of electricity throughout my body. People change and grow, and I believe in second chances; when I see you I can’t help myself I lose control.

    In the end, it may all be a distant dream but even so I don’t want to wake up. However, I dare to dream because some dreams do come true. As they say:”aim for the moon, if you miss at least you will land among the stars” 

    Therefore, I don’t want to lose you, I want you a part of my life, as a friend or more. I gave you this knowledge and my feelings; now it’s up to you to say what you feel. I just want to shout out to the world:”I love you”; a word that I haven’t used that much but now I understand how it can change someone’s life.

    No regrets, I’m being completely honest with myself and you: I don’t want to look back and say you were the one that got away while I stood by emotionless and did nothing to prevent it.
I remain sure of one thing: our story hasn’t ended; there will be many more chapters to be written.
 But for now we live in the moment.

0 comments:

Post a Comment