Thursday, February 9, 2012

Posted by Elie gh On 2:25 AM

                This post is a big thank you to all my friends and family who were really supportive for my new blog and ideas. However, the true thank is for all my viewers and readers who made my blog a success and inspire me to continue writing.

                Even if I you don’t know me and I don’t know you, my ideas made a connection thus proving that I’m not the only one who shares theses concepts and beliefs. When you think you are alone or misunderstood rest assure that at least one other human on this planet is going through the same emotional struggle.





Ideas are limitless and unbound to a location and time; I’m going to share with you some of the stats and overview of my blog: 

      As I am writing these lines and till this moment I have 265 readers. For me it’s a huge accomplishment, when I remember that it has been exactly one month since I launched my blog.

      First of all a big shout out to Russia and my Russian readers, although I don’t have Russian friends on Facebook or twitter, ¼ of my readers are Russians. “Спасибо” (hope I got it right)
My Lebanese readers love you all, you’ve made the impact of my blog grow fast and reach so many people since day one.I don’t want to forget also my Spanish readers “mucho gracias”.

My french readers, you have been my second family abroad and welcomed me during these 2 years and made it an unforgettable experience.

        Also, to my UK, US and Australian readers, thank you for the follow ups. In the end to my Thai and German minority readers I will try my best to post in German and Thai in the future, going to need some work and a translator’s help but you’re worth it. 

In the end, speak up and you will be heard that’s how I resume my experience so far. The long way is still ahead, but from experience we learn: there is no failure just experiences and our reactions to them.

                Awakening a new is a never ending dream of mine when people will forget intolerance, crave for money, power struggles, wars, violence… and where all human will live as equals, live and let live. Why the persecution? We were all born and all going to die in the end: so let’s make our passage here on earth peaceful and enjoyable for everybody.  

0 comments:

Post a Comment